Piano removals and strategy to move
Piano removals, do you have a piano that needs moving, we are the piano movers? Are you looking for an affordable and professional piano transportation service? Van-247 is the best choise. We can even help you find adequate storage space. We operate throughout the UK.
A piano is so much more than just an item of furniture. Often a piano is not just an instrument, but a family heirloom, a talking point. Your piano is a piece of wooden architecture around which many happy memories are created and relived. It is often the focal point of any home. Your piano will almost definitely be relocated to your new home.
Let’s look at the best way to Move a Piano
A precious item, like your piano, must be given special care and attention during the house removal. Quite rightly you will want to know everything there is to know about the best way to move.
Over the next couple of days, we will share tips on moving pianos which will cover every aspect of relocating your piano. There are many details that sometimes seem insignificant to us, but they help us in developing the plan. And they can make a difference in the performance of the job. We have preparate for you: Transporting a piano in musical steps .
Must Know Piano Moving Tips
- Never attempt to move alone
- Wear flat, sturdy shoes and non-slip gloves
- Under no circumstances lift by the piano legs
- Always secure or remove the lids
- Do not roll the piano on the casters as they are more decorative than functional
- Always keep the piano upright
- Use a piano-moving dolly at all times. Ensure that it is a piano dolly, these are made to withhold heavyweights
- A tail lift will make loading the piano onto the van easier
- Secure the piano using heavy-duty straps
- Remove the dolly wheels when the piano is in the removal van
Is there anything else to add? Do not hesitate to share your experiences with us, the comment box is open to everyone.
How to Prepare for the Best Way to Move a Piano
- Take plenty of photographs to record its current condition before having the piano move. This will help in the event that you need to file an insurance claim for any damage.
- Measure the piano and doorways to ensure that they will fit through (Van-247 gives measuring tips in our next blog)
- Plan the route to the removal van
- Take into account any low-hanging or wall-mounted light fixtures
- Ensure that you can move around any tight corners
- Remove tripping hazards, thus clearing the route to the van
- Have furniture moving dolly, blankets, good quality tape, and loading straps available
- Secure the lid of the piano so that it does not open when moved (NB: do not use tape directly onto the wood as it will damage it)
- Wrap the piano in blankets to protect it from scuff damage
- Prepares the rolls for transport on a straight plane.
Get Help with Piano Transportation in the UK
Look no further. If you have a piano and you would like a company to help you move it, then you will be pleased to know we offer the very best piano moving company. At Van-247 we have expert piano movers all over the UK. We are only a phone call away. We can safely move your piano wherever you go! Van-247 is the best way to move. And not because we say it, but over time we have learned enough tricks that the books don’t tell you. And not only that, we are open to new challenges.
Oops.. I have reached the end of this dialogue called an article, which will not take much time, but will help you and be useful.
Was the knowledge base enough? I’m sure not. There is always room for more. So our speaker has prepared an extensive article where you can get more knowledge. Transporting a Piano in musical steps
Van-247 delivers excellent piano transport, house removal, office removal, and pallet transport and may be reached via LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
For a quotation contact us at +44 (0) 2045523383 or fill out a form at https://van-247delivery.com/piano-transport/ One of our agents will call you within 5 minutes.
Van-247delivery — Delivered with Pride