Furniture disassembly, how to disassemble furniture?
Furniture disassembly, are we facing a situation like this? We don’t know how to organize ourselves so that we can successfully complete such a job?
Van-247 will help you understand the technique of disassembling a simple piece of furniture, so that you can prepare it for assembly. You don’t need any maps with steps. You can create the assembly map yourself, with reverse steps to the disassembly steps.
Why is it necessary to disassemble a piece of furniture without the help of a removals company in London? We will explain to you what the tool kit of a mover from a removal company in London contains:
- star screwdriver,
- right screwdriver,
- hexagon keys
What are the steps that will lead us to a smart move of disassembly
Carefully follow our developer for this job:
- taking at least 4-5 photos from all positions of the furniture: front, back, left, right and inside.
disassemble the back part by removing the nails, which are usually one or two boards.
- for each dismantled element, put the screws or nails in the plastic bag that you stick on the dismantled element.
- open the upper part of the furniture,
- open the left and right sides.
- if on one of the parts there are attached wooden parts, the dismantled and packed together with the main dismantled part.
- pack each disassembled part together with a bag of screws.
It was hard ? I do not believe .
More about disassembly
To help you understand better, we have prepared a video that exemplifies the way of working:
Do you need a removals packing service quote?
Contact Van-247delivery UK and moving van companies through our online form for a packing help by giving us a call at +44 (0) 2045523383. Therefore, from small moves to large moves, we are your expert moving company or packers movers near me. For packing for moving house UK or packing fragile items, please, contact us at +44 (0) 2045523383 or directly by filling out the form at: house removals
Van-247delivery to moving storage delivered with pride.